ASP.NET Core Series: Getting started with the Worker templates | On .NET
The Worker Service templates in ASP.NET Core provides a starting point for writing long running service apps.
In this episode, Brady Gaster to show us how we can get started with the Worker templates inside of Visual Studio.
- [00:31 ] - What are the Worker templates?
- [03:58 ] - Creating a new worker service in Visual Studio
- [07:59 ] - Using the worker services in Docker
- Background tasks with hosted services in ASP.NET Core
- .NET Generic Host
- Host ASP.NET Core in Docker containers
- Azure Container Registry
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store