ATC Controversy (with Janie Haddad Tompkins and Paul F. Tompkins)
If you find yourself struggling to strike that fine balance between practical and absolutely regal, we have an episode for you. Comedians, actors, and writers Paul F. Tompkins and Janie Haddad Tompkins join Kulap and SuChin to talk about how they skip the tire shop, rent the runway, and give their backyard rodents Michelin style experiences. Practical and regal for all.
- Find Janie on Instagram at @lebaneselooker and Paul at @pftompkins
- Listen to their podcast Stay F Homekins: https://bit.ly/stayfhomekins
Please note, Add To Cart contains mature themes and may not be appropriate for all listeners.
To see all products mentioned in this episode, head to @addtocartpod on Instagram. To purchase any of the products, see below.
- Rent the runway like Janie: https://bit.ly/renttharunway
- Janie’s “Astro Al” air compressor: https://bit.ly/astroal
- Paul’s squirrel picnic bench: https://bit.ly/squirrelpicnic
- Si Beau, Paul’s custom tailor: https://bit.ly/sibeautailoring
- Paul’s VERY controversial choice: https://bit.ly/paulstoothbrush
Stay up to date with us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram at @LemonadaMedia.
Joining Lemonada Premium is a great way to support our show and get bonus content. Subscribe today at bit.ly/lemonadapremium.
Click this link for a list of current sponsors and discount codes for this show and all Lemonada shows: lemonadamedia.com/sponsors
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.