Abby & Ryan Get True Northy
Abby brings the questions and we ruminate on True Northy stuff.
"Forgive and forget" needs to be replaced by "Forgive and set boundaries." It's less catchy but man does it work better.
"An eye for an eye" (e.g. death penalty for murderers) is a terrible way to handle wrongdoing.
"My job in the life of those I love is to make it safe for them to find their own way, without any undue pressure from anyone - including me." -Ryan's Uncle
"Insist on yourself." -Ralph Waldo Emerson
"All your time is free time; you're always free to do what you please. Sometimes, what pleases you most is fulfilling your commitments or taking care of others." - Ryan's Spirit Guide
What's something from today you'd like to take into tomorrow? That's what you're grateful for.
3:13 - Which is more important: Actions or Intentions?
6:11 - Which is more important: Justice (accountability & boundaries) or Forgiveness?
21:14 - Kellsterrrrrrr heard "Bowser"
21:39 - Can empathy be taught?
50:50 - Who is your Wayfinder?
- Ryan is grateful that he burned his hand with 400-degree bacon grease.
- Abby is grateful that she's able to teach educators about the true power of gratitude.
- Join our tribe at patreon.com/truenorth11
- Get life coaching from Abby at IndigoCoaching.net
- Catch Ryan on TikTok at @the_holistic_mystic
- Watch us at TinyURL.com/TrueNorth11YouTube
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stalk us at truenorth11.com