Abby Refines Her True North
**ANNOUNCEMENT: We are doing a virtual event!!**
"The Art of Dropping Your Defenses: Reframing Your Relationship With Your Armor"
Saturday, October 2, from 1:11 to 4pm CST
$35. Register at truenorth11.com/the-art-of-dropping-your-defenses
** 'NOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT: Abby is leaving the True North Tribe**
Following your True North means frequently realigning to make sure you're still headed toward your True North. This can mean letting go of things that served you when you started them, but which don't serve you now.
When reevaluating your commitments/agreements, ask yourself WHY you made them, and WHY you're still choosing to keep them. Ideally...
- ...you'll say yes to things only because they align with you.
- ...you'll say no to things only because they don't align with you.
If the answer is something else, ask yourself if you really need to continue keeping that commitment, and ask what it would look like to leave it behind and create space for things that are more aligned with you.
- Abby is grateful for her father-in-law.
- Ryan is grateful that Abby continues to show up with her raw self.
- Register for our live event at truenorth11.com
- Join our tribe at patreon.com/truenorth11
- Get life coaching from Abby at IndigoCoaching.net
- Catch Ryan on TikTok at @the_holistic_mystic
- Watch us at TinyURL.com/TrueNorth11YouTube
- Email us at email@example.com