Abdominal Gas and Bloating? -DO THIS NOW-
Talk to a Dr. Berg Keto Consultant today and get the help you need on your journey (free consultation).
Call 1-540-299-1557 with your questions about Keto, Intermittent Fasting or the use of Dr. Berg products.
Consultants are available Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 9 pm EST. Saturday & Sunday 9 am to 5 pm EST. USA Only.
Get Dr. Berg's Veggie Solution today!
• Flavored (Sweetened) - https://shop.drberg.com/veggie-solution-flavored-sweetened?utm_source=Podcast
• Plain (Unflavored) - https://shop.drberg.com/veggie-solution-plain?utm_source=Podcast
In this podcast, Dr. Berg discussed about abdominal gas and bloating.
Four Main Causes of Abdominal Gas and Bloating:
1. SIBO or Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth
2. High Levels of Methanogens
3. Low Stomach Acid
4. Decrease Bile Production
What to Do for Gas and Bloating:
1. Cut down carbs to reduce the stress and inflammation in the gut.
2. Cut down fiber completely for about a short period of time to let the system reset.
3. Intermittent Fasting
4. Add Betaine Hydrochloride before the meal – A natural thing that helps increase hydrochloric acid.
5. Avoid Dairy
6. Add Purified Bile Salts after the meal
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, 51 years of age is a chiropractor who specializes in weight loss through nutritional & natural methods. His private practice is located in Alexandria, Virginia. His clients include senior officials in the U.S. government & the Justice Department, ambassadors, medical doctors, high-level executives of prominent corporations, scientists, engineers, professors, and other clients from all walks of life. He is the author of The 7 Principles of Fat Burning.
DR. BERG'S SHOP: https://shop.drberg.com/?utm_source=Podcast&utm_medium=Anchor
DR. BERG'S VIDEO BLOG: https://www.drberg.com/blog?utm_source=Podcast&utm_medium=Anchor