Accepting online payments with Stripe | On .NET
Stripe is a great service that makes it easy for developers to accept payments and send payouts globally.
In this episode we’re joined by Stripe Developer Advocate, CJ Avilla, who shows us how to enable Stripe in a Blazor application.
- [00:00 ] - Introduction
- [00:54 ] - What is Stripe?
- [02:44 ] - Setting up Stripe.NET
- [14:35 ] - Understanding price data
- [16:30 ] - Using stripe.js in the frontend
- [20:21 ] - Learning about checkout sessions
Accepting online payments (Checkout)
General Stripe links