Accidental Gaslighting | Ep. 490
Could you be an accidental gaslighter? We’re all vulnerable to bad patterns in marriage so it’s wise to pay attention to them. Last episode we defined gaslighting and talked about what to do if this has become part of your marriage. Today we are talking about accidental gaslighting. Tune in to take a solid look at some signs you might be accidentally harming your spouse’s mental or emotional health, and what to do about it.
We pray this episode is helpful to you and your marriage.
- If any form of emotional or physical abuse is present in your marriage, contact the National Domestic Violence Hotline at https://www.thehotline.org/ or 1-800-799-SAFE (1-800-799-7233).
- No matter where your marriage is today, there is hope. There is still hope for you to have an awesome marriage. Our 90 Days To Save Your Marriage plan is designed to start right where your marriage is today and get it on the road to healing.
- Our Creative Questions to Ask Your Spouse 2.0 will get good conversations started and keep them flowing between you and your spouse.
- Have you seen Dr. Kim’s awesome new Marriage Multiplier email? The Marriage Multiplier contains 4 pieces of marriage wisdom for you in a quick, easy to implement email format.
- Our Self Check In Guide is a really helpful resource for becoming healthier so that your marriage can be at its healthiest.
- Christina mentioned our Accountability Questions guide -- which actually will be available next month. In the meantime, of our resources are always available on our website!
- Do you know about our Marriage Changers membership? Marriage Changers get each of the new monthly resources we produce, plus some other sweet benefits! Learn more here!
- Get bite-sized daily doses of marriage wisdom delivered straight to your inbox with Dr. Kim’s Daily One Thing email. As a subscriber, you’ll also be eligible for some awesome freebies!