Achieving Awesome Communication: Dealing with Communication Ruts | Ep. 475
Did you know there’s a strategic reason for the way bars are designed? Today Dr. Kim and Christina talk about what happens when communication grows stale or stops altogether. What leads to us getting stuck in a rut with communication? How can we avoid that? How can we get back out? Today we share insights into all of those issues, plus your mind might be blown like Christina’s was when Dr. Kim explains the bar thing!
We pray this episode is helpful to you and your marriage.
Subscribe to Podcast Email to make sure you never miss an episode and get noteworthy quotes, resources, and more delivered straight to your inbox!
*Music for this podcast is created by Noah Copeland. Check him out here!
- It’s LIVE! We’re excited to partner with Dating Divas again to offer you their Marriage Bundle for just $20!! That's right, we're giving you $15 off your marriage bundle! Simply go to the Dating Divas Marriage Bundle from now until August 2nd and get your Marriage Bundle!
- Our Questions To Help Your Spouse Open Up resource is designed to help your marriage become a safer place to open up, and help you and your spouse build a better connection.
- Subscribe to Dr. Kim’s Daily One Thing email and get a reminder to do 1 thing to grow.
- Become a Marriage Changer and receive some sweet exclusive benefits. Learn more here!
- The Summer Bucket List Date Design makes it super easy to plan a great date night to up the connection in your marriage, without spending the big bucks!