Achieving Your Multifamily Investment Goals, with Vessi Kapoulian
Welcome To The Real Estate Underground Show #83!
We’re thrilled to have Vessi Kapoulian, a professional capital raiser and expert in underwriting, with us today from DBA Capital Group. Originally from Bulgaria, Vessi is now based in Los Angeles and has built an impressive real estate portfolio starting with a small retirement property out of state. She has since expanded her portfolio and has a passion for the multifamily asset class, even though it is considered to be a more conservative investment.
In this episode,
- Vessi shares how she successfully manages her real estate ventures while also working a full-time job.
- She will also discuss why she wishes she had started investing in real estate sooner.
- Additionally, Vessi will enlighten us about the key factors she looks for when analyzing a market or region as an investor and underwriter, as well as the essential metrics that shape her and her investors' decision-making process.
- She also emphasizes the importance of only pursuing offers that make sense, using the analogy of looking under the hood and peeling back the layers of an onion when underwriting a property.
One piece of advice that Vessi lives by is to be bold and take action, and she will explain why this mindset has been instrumental in her success. To learn more about Vessi and DBA Capital Group, visit www.dbacapitalgroup.com. Get ready for an insightful and exciting episode!
- Website: www.dbacapitalgroup.com
- Website: https://www.clarkst.com
- Phone: (860)675-5800
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/clark-st-capital
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/clarkstcapital1
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ClarkStCapital
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/clarkstcapital