Actionable Ways to Manage Your Properties with Ease with Certified Property Manager Shira Ali
We are excited to welcome Certified Property Manager - CPM® Shira Ali, a 20-year veteran of the property management industry, with experience managing multi-family and commercial real estate assets.
Real estate investing is a customer service business.
Sure, you need to pick the right areas and investment properties, but you're also going to need to know how to respectfully and effectively work with tenants, since they are the ones paying your mortgage and building your net worth.
Shira is the CEO of Shira Ali & Associates, creator of the Property Management Operating System™️ model, and host of The Manage Your Property With Ease Podcast.
Currently, Shira works with landlords to help them understand the skills and knowledge to mange their properties with confidence and ease.
She provides consulting services to property management companies, helping them improve the operating systems and leadership training for their property managers.
In this episode, we discussed:
- What are some of the responsibilities of a good property manager?
- How landlords can navigate the intricacies of managing tenants while laying the groundwork to build positive tenant relationships.
- How do you manage the relationship between the property manager and the landlord?
- How landlords can create sustainable systems and move into a flow of proactive vs. reactive
- Why overcommunication - at least at the start - is key to a good relationship
- Landlording with compassion and why it matters to your business
- Making sure that property managers' clients are a good fit for them
- How do you start to put together a team that can that can make your property management company well rounded?
- What constitutes Shira's core philosophy when dealing with tenants?
Where you can find Shira:
Website - https://www.reichics.com/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/reichics/
The Manage Your Property With Ease Podcast - https://www.reichics.com/podcast
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/shira-ali-cpm%C2%AE-arm%C2%AE-ram-396b87190/
Join Jason Muth and Attorney / Broker Rory Gill of NextHome Titletown and UrbanVillage Legal in Boston, Massachusetts for another episode of The Real Estate Law Podcast!
#realestatepodcast #nexthome #humansoverhouses #realestate #realestatelaw #realestateinvesting #realestateinvestor #realestateagent #propertymanagement #propertymanager #managingyourproperty #dealingwithtenants #tenants #landlords
B2B buyer behavior is changing and traditional lead generation tactics just don’t work...
Listen on: Apple Podcasts SpotifySupport the show
NextHome Titletown Real Estate on Instagram
NextHome Titletown Real Estate on Facebook
NextHome Titletown Real Estate on LinkedIn
Attorney Rory Gill on LinkedIn