Adam Fitz PARS488
Adam Fitz was raised on the music of seminal songwriters that resonated through his blue-collared, childhood home on Chicago’s South Side. The likes of Tom Waits, Van Morrison and John Prine shaped his taste and inspired Fitz to write honest songs and find his soulful and emotional voice. As a performer, Fitz and his band frequented historic Chicago clubs starting in 2005 when he released his debut album.
* Adam starts out by talking about his stage name.
* What brought Adam to the Greensburg/Pittsburgh area?
* How would you compare the 2 music scenes?
* Adam talks about being intentional, towards moving through the scene.
* For a Song – Adam’s unsigned video series is discussed for a bit.
* We learn about the song, After Party.
* Where can the listeners find your music?
* If I were to find you in my social studies book, what would that lesson be about?
* If there was an apocalyptic event, which one of your songs would you want to survive for the remaining humans to listen to, and why?
* If you could sit on a bench for a hour and talk to any musician for an hour, who would you choose? What would you want to learn from them?
* If you could go back in time and follow any musician around to learn from, who would you follow, when, & why?
* If you could erase an album from your memory and hear it for the first time, which album would it be? why?
* If I tagged along on a tour with you, what would the soundtrack of our trip be?
* If you had to name 2 or 3 bands from the 90s on a worst of list, who would you choose?
* If you could open for any internationally touring band who would you open for and where?
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store