Adam from Jarr Kombucha shares some real gold nuggets of wisdom!
"Today, everywhere you travel in the world, you can find a local kombucha brewer."
Adam is one of the founders of Jarr Kombucha, which the forth brand in in the UK. It opend up in 2015.
Adam tells us about the big challanges in growing their business, its biggest successes and shares some great advice with newbees in the business.
If you are a part of the kombucha comunity in Europe, don't miss this episode!
- 00:49 How Adam fell in love with kombucha
- 04:40 How Jarr Kombucha got started
- 07:11 Teething problems
- 08:16 Challenges growing the business
- 16:50 UK as epicentre of the kombucha trend
- 19:26 Kombucha comunity in Europe - sharing knowledge
- 24:40 Jarr Kombucha's biggest successes
- 28:26 Kombucha is not just a softdrink - it's alchemy!
- 30:50 Jarr Kombucha in three years time
- 33:19 High alcohol kobucha
- 34:02 The diversity of kombucha
- 35:03 Three top tips for new commercial kombucha brewers
- 42:05 Rapid-fire questions to Adam
If you liked this episode please subscribe to our podcast and leave us a review on your favourite podcast app!
If you have a friend who's interested in this content feel free to send them the link or take a screenshot on your phone and share it on Social Media.
Follow us on: