Adapting daily routines during the health pandemic
Bonus episode: 9to5Mac Daily's Chance Miller returns to Watch Time to discuss how we're adapting our daily routines with shelter-in-place orders, gyms closed, and normal life on pause while we try to stop the spread of the coronavirus.
9to5Mac Watch Time is a podcast series hosted by Zac Hall. In this series, we talk to real people about how the Apple Watch is affecting their lives. Subscribe now to catch up with each episode and automatically hear new episodes as soon as they’re released every two weeks: 🟣 Apple Podcasts | 🟠 Overcast | 🟢 Spotify
Links discussed in this episode:
- Do By Friday Mutual Aid Coordination Form
- 9to5Mac Watch Time podcast episode 3: Apple Watch and managing mental health with Alex Cox
- NASA's The Rocket Ranch on Apple Podcasts
- Liftoff on Relay FM
- Launch Alert: ULA Atlas V completing first Space Force mission today
- These apps and services are responding to coronavirus pandemic with free information
- John Siracusa’s list of Survivor seasons
- Subscribe, Rate, and Review!
Listen & Subscribe:
Enjoy the podcast?
Shop Apple at Amazon to support 9to5Mac Watch Time!