Adobe Max 2019 announcements, AirPods Pro, and missed texts from Valentines Day
This week on The Vergecast, everything that happened at Adobe Max 2019, reviews for the Microsoft Surface Pro X and AirPods Pro, and missed text messages from Valentines Day.
Stories this week:
- Adobe Max 2019: all the top announcements
Adobe’s Photoshop for the iPad is finally here, with more features to come
- Adobe is developing Illustrator for the iPad, to be released 2020
- Adobe Aero turns Photoshop layers into interactive AR experiences
- Adobe’s Fresco drawing app arrives on Windows
Photoshop adds an extremely helpful AI subject selection tool
Adobe previews an AI feature that can tell when an image has been manipulated-
- Adobe’s AI-powered video framing tool is available now in Premiere Pro
- Adobe is launching a free AI-powered Photoshop Camera app
- Adobe is building live-streaming into Creative Cloud apps
- Adobe’s Premiere Rush can now publish directly to TikTok
- Microsoft Surface Pro X review: heartbreaker
- Microsoft's Edge Chromium browser will launch on January …
- Microsoft unveils new Edge browser logo that no longer looks ...
- Microsoft’s new Office app for iOS and Android combines Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Microsoft previews the future of Office documents with Fluid Framework for the we
- A ton of people received text messages overnight that were originally sent on Valentine’s Day
- Somehow, Android's messaging mess is about to get even …
- AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, and T-Mobile have finally agreed to ...
- Apple AirPods Pro review: perfect fit
- Google buys Fitbit for $2.1 billion
- Google is buying Fitbit: now what?
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices