Agenda Item 02 - Asking Questions | #TheGovernorsPodcast
For today's Single Item Agenda (episode), we discuss;
- Knowing What to, When to, How to Ask Questions and To Whom
- How To Prepare Questions In Advance
- Exercising The Responsibility of Accountability and Remaining Strategic
- Clarifying All/Any Abbreviations
- How Questions May Vary From One Meeting To The Next (Autumn vs. Spring Term, Committee vs. Local Governing Body)
We appreciate you listening to this episode. Please rate, review and subscribe to our podcast.
CONNECT WITH US
To contact us via email:
To follow us on social media:
To help us find you:
Use the hashtags #TheGovernorsPodcast and #SingleItemAgenda
--> School Governor, Professional Clerk and Qualified Corporate Governance Practitioner
Olivia D Hinds
--> Chair of a Teaching and Learning Committee, Safeguarding Link Governor and Diversity and Inclusion Link Governor
The Governors' Podcast is a brand of Education Governance Solutions Limited
The current release schedule is Wednesdays @ 7am during term time (approx. 2-3 per month).
The Governors' Podcast defines its 'Seasons' by UK academic years (September to July) and the episodes are called ‘Agenda Items’.
Artwork by Onevma Limited
Produced by Onevma Productions
Theme Music by Hertz Beats, UK Producer