Agenda Item 08 - Portals, Plugs and Pet Peeves | #TheGovernorsPodcast
For today's Single Item Agenda (episode), we discuss;
- Zoom, Microsoft Teams or Google Meets - What Say You?
- Virtual Meeting Etiquette - Please Mute Your Mic and Cut Your Camera, As Appropriate!
- Calendar Invites - Is This A “Do” or “Don’t” ?!
- Which Governor Platforms Do You Use and What Features Do You Like incl. Annotations and Electronic Voting? (BoardPacks vs. BoardEffects, GovernorHub, FireFly, Convene)
- How To Set Goals and Accomplish Them
DISCLAIMER: Please note that none of the portals/platforms, governor-support or governor-resources organisations mentioned in this recording have sponsored this episode. All commentary throughout this recording is genuine, personal opinion. Please be advised to do your own research before engaging or carrying out transactions with any of these companies.
We appreciate you listening to this episode. Please rate, review and subscribe to our podcast.
CONNECT WITH US
To contact us via email (comments, queries or to share your stories):
To follow us on social media:
Instagram - @thegovernorspodcast
Facebook - @thegovernorspodcast
Twitter - @thegovernorspod
To help us find you:
Use the hashtags #TheGovernorsPodcast and #SingleItemAgenda
--> School Governor, Professional Clerk and Qualified Corporate Governance Practitioner
Olivia D Hinds
--> Chair of a Teaching and Learning Committee, Safeguarding Link Governor and Diversity and Inclusion Link Governor
The Governors' Podcast is a brand of Education Governance Solutions Limited
The current release schedule is Wednesdays @ 7am during term time (approx. 2-3 per month).
The Governors' Podcast defines its 'Seasons' by UK academic years (September to July) and the episodes are called ‘Agenda Items’.
Artwork by Onevma Limited
Produced by Onevma Productions
Theme Music by Hertz Beats, UK Producer