Agenda Item 09 - The Great Debate: Team Virtual or Team In Person | #TheGovernorsPodcast
For today's Single Item Agenda (episode), we discuss;
- Meetings Are Not Social Gatherings And Governor Visits Are To Be Considered Separately
- Challenging The Language “When We Go Back To (Normal)…”
- The Realties and Practicalities Of Face-to-Face (F2F) Meetings vs. Virtual Meetings That Are Not Being Talked About Enough - Have You Consulted Your Governors or Simply Assumed How Meetings Are To Be Conducted?
- Setting and Upholding Boundaries For Personal Wellbeing
- What Are You Prepared To Do To Recruit and Retain The Governors That You Need? Are Hybrid Meetings A Viable Option For The Future?
We appreciate you listening to this episode. Please rate, review and subscribe to our podcast.
CONNECT WITH US
To contact us via email (comments, queries or to share your stories):
To follow us on social media:
Instagram - @thegovernorspodcast
Facebook - @thegovernorspodcast
Twitter - @thegovernorspod
To help us find you:
Use the hashtags #TheGovernorsPodcast and #SingleItemAgenda
--> School Governor, Professional Clerk and Qualified Corporate Governance Practitioner
Olivia D Hinds
--> Chair of a Teaching and Learning Committee, Safeguarding Link Governor and Diversity and Inclusion Link Governor
The Governors' Podcast is a brand of Education Governance Solutions Limited
The current release schedule is Wednesdays @ 7am during term time (approx. 2-3 per month).
The Governors' Podcast defines its 'Seasons' by UK academic years (September to July) and the episodes are called ‘Agenda Items’.
Artwork by Onevma Limited
Produced by Onevma Productions
Theme Music by Hertz Beats, UK Producer