Agenda Item 11 - Say It Loud and Proud ... Consistently | #TheGovernorsPodcast
For today's Single Item Agenda (episode), we discuss;
- How Do You View And Rate “Being A School Governor”?
- The Visibility of School Governance - Let’s Talk About Governance More and Make It Attractive (Goal: Oversubscription)
- How Effective Is Your Communication, About Governance, With The Changing Generations In The School Community and Wider Society? (ie. Do You Have A Stakeholder Plan? Do You Know That Gen Z and Gen Alpha Are The Students and Gen Y / Millennials Are The Newest Parents?)
- Governors Came To The Space With Skills - Let’s Put Some Respect On That; School Governors Do Other Things
- Clerks Live and Breathe Governance All Year Around - Term Time Is Only A Percentage
We appreciate you listening to this episode. Please rate, review and subscribe to our podcast.
CONNECT WITH US
To contact us via email (comments, queries or to share your stories):
To follow us on social media:
Instagram - @thegovernorspodcast
Facebook - @thegovernorspodcast
Twitter - @thegovernorspod
To help us find you:
Use the hashtags #TheGovernorsPodcast and #SingleItemAgenda
--> School Governor, Professional Clerk and Qualified Corporate Governance Practitioner
Olivia D Hinds
--> Chair of a Teaching and Learning Committee, Safeguarding Link Governor and Diversity and Inclusion Link Governor
The Governors' Podcast is a brand of Education Governance Solutions Limited
The current release schedule is Wednesdays @ 7am during term time (approx. 2-3 per month).
The Governors' Podcast defines its 'Seasons' by UK academic years (September to July) and the episodes are called ‘Agenda Items’.
Artwork by Onevma Limited
Produced by Onevma Productions
Theme Music by Hertz Beats, UK Producer