Agenda Item 14 - Any Other Business Before We Adjourn? (Season Finale) | #TheGovernorsPodcast
For today's Single Item Agenda (episode), we discuss;
- Understanding Your Target Audience and Choosing The Right Platform To Connect
- Our Community of Listeners Out There - We Wanted To Acknowledge You and Thank You!
- Any Favourite Episodes Or Moments? What Have We Learned From This Season?
- Plans For The Future (ie. Upcoming Seasons Of The Show - What Topics Will We Discuss Next?)
- How You Can Monitor and Measure Your Governing Body Journey
We appreciate you listening to this episode. Please rate, review and subscribe to our podcast.
CONNECT WITH US
To contact us via email (comments, queries or to share your stories):
To follow us on social media:
Instagram - @thegovernorspodcast
Facebook - @thegovernorspodcast
Twitter - @thegovernorspod
To help us find you:
Use the hashtags #TheGovernorsPodcast and #SingleItemAgenda
--> School Governor, Professional Clerk and Qualified Corporate Governance Practitioner
Olivia D Hinds
--> Chair of a Teaching and Learning Committee, Safeguarding Link Governor and Diversity and Inclusion Link Governor
The Governors' Podcast is a brand of Education Governance Solutions Limited
The current release schedule is Wednesdays @ 7am during term time (approx. 2-3 per month).
The Governors' Podcast defines its 'Seasons' by UK academic years (September to July) and the episodes are called ‘Agenda Items’.
Artwork by Onevma Limited
Produced by Onevma Productions
Theme Music by Hertz Beats, UK Producer