Agenda Item 15 - Anything To Declare? | #TheGovernorsPodcast
To kickstart Season 2 (and the academic year 2021 / 22) in today's Single Item Agenda (episode), we discuss;
- The Annual Mammoth Task of Coordinating and Completing Paperwork (from Declarations of Interests to Related Party Transaction Forms, DBS checks included?)
- What Do You Actually Declare On The Forms? Why Is It Important?
- Examples of Platforms That Support The Management Process, ie. GovernorHub
- How Clerks and Governance Professionals Can Influence and Lead in This Area
- When To Declare A Conflict in a Meeting?
We appreciate you listening to this episode. Please rate, review and subscribe to our podcast.
CONNECT WITH US
To contact us via email (comments, queries or to share your stories):
To follow us on social media:
Instagram - @thegovernorspodcast
Facebook - @thegovernorspodcast
Twitter - @thegovernorspod
To help us find you:
Use the hashtags #TheGovernorsPodcast and #SingleItemAgenda
--> School Governor, Professional Clerk and Qualified Corporate Governance Practitioner
Olivia D Hinds
--> Chair of a Teaching and Learning Committee, Safeguarding Link Governor and Diversity and Inclusion Link Governor
The Governors' Podcast is a brand of Education Governance Solutions Limited
The current release schedule is Wednesdays @ 7am during term time (approx. 2-3 per month).
The Governors' Podcast defines its 'Seasons' by UK academic years (September to July) and the episodes are called ‘Agenda Items’.
Artwork by Onevma Limited
Produced by Onevma Productions
Theme Music by Hertz Beats, UK Producer