Agenda Item 16 - You’re Not Ofsted!! | #TheGovernorsPodcast
For today's Single Item Agenda (episode), we discuss;
- Are Governor Visits Mandatory?
- How To Record and Report On Visits At Meetings
- Creating A Strategic Plan / Schedule, Involving All Governors and Why That Could Help Everyone
- Knowing What Governor Visits Entail and What The Expectations Are - You’re Not Ofsted, So You’re Not There To Inspect
- Examples Of Positive and Negative Approaches
We appreciate you listening to this episode. Please rate, review and subscribe to our podcast.
CONNECT WITH US
To contact us via email (comments, queries or to share your stories):
To follow us on social media:
Instagram - @thegovernorspodcast
Facebook - @thegovernorspodcast
Twitter - @thegovernorspod
To help us find you:
Use the hashtags #TheGovernorsPodcast and #SingleItemAgenda
--> School Governor, Professional Clerk and Qualified Corporate Governance Practitioner
Olivia D Hinds
--> Chair of a Teaching and Learning Committee, Safeguarding Link Governor and Diversity and Inclusion Link Governor
The Governors' Podcast is a brand of Education Governance Solutions Limited
The current release schedule is Wednesdays @ 7am during term time (approx. 2-3 per month).
The Governors' Podcast defines its 'Seasons' by UK academic years (September to July) and the episodes are called ‘Agenda Items’.
Artwork by Onevma Limited
Produced by Onevma Productions
Theme Music by Hertz Beats, UK Producer