Agenda Item 17 - Let’s Audit The Skills Audit | #TheGovernorsPodcast
For today's Single Item Agenda (episode), we discuss;
- The Purpose of The Skills Audit - What Is It and What Does It Include?
- Does The Skills Audit Truly Reflect The Skills Around The Table? How To Make Our Use of the Skills Audit More Useful - Is Training Required For It?
- The Limitations of the Skills Audit - Who and What Does It Exclude?
- Using Case Studies To Highlight The Gaps In The Skills Audit and The Great Impact That A Relevant, Accurate and Regularly Updated Skills Audit Can Have
- How To Challenge and Change The Skills Audit To Make It More Fit-For-Purpose in Today’s World
We appreciate you listening to this episode. Please rate, review and subscribe to our podcast.
CONNECT WITH US
To contact us via email (comments, queries or to share your stories):
To follow us on social media:
Instagram - @thegovernorspodcast
Facebook - @thegovernorspodcast
Twitter - @thegovernorspod
To help us find you:
Use the hashtags #TheGovernorsPodcast and #SingleItemAgenda
--> School Governor, Professional Clerk and Qualified Corporate Governance Practitioner
Olivia D Hinds
--> Chair of a Teaching and Learning Committee, Safeguarding Link Governor and Diversity and Inclusion Link Governor
The Governors' Podcast is a brand of Education Governance Solutions Limited
The current release schedule is Wednesdays @ 7am during term time (approx. 2-3 per month).
The Governors' Podcast defines its 'Seasons' by UK academic years (September to July) and the episodes are called ‘Agenda Items’.
Artwork by Onevma Limited
Produced by Onevma Productions
Theme Music by Hertz Beats, UK Producer