Agenda Item 20 - Personalities, Presence, Characteristics and Culture | #TheGovernorsPodcast
For today's Single Item Agenda (episode), we discuss;
- What Is Your/Others’ Personality Types? How well do you know and understand yourself, first?
- Addressing Diversity In Its Broadest Sense
- How To Be Engaged In Different Meeting Setups (Cameras On vs Cameras Off)
- Understanding The Characteristics Around The Table In Governance (Dr Karl George MBE)
- Culture Shifts With Every Little Change
We appreciate you listening to this episode. Please rate, review and subscribe to our podcast.
Wishing you all a happy and healthy festive season. See you in the New Year 2022.
CONNECT WITH US
To contact us via email (comments, queries or to share your stories):
To follow us on social media:
Instagram - @thegovernorspodcast
Facebook - @thegovernorspodcast
Twitter - @thegovernorspod
To help us find you:
Use the hashtags #TheGovernorsPodcast and #SingleItemAgenda
--> School Governor, Professional Clerk and Qualified Corporate Governance Practitioner
Olivia D Hinds
--> Chair of a Teaching and Learning Committee, and Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Link Governor
The Governors' Podcast is a brand of Education Governance Solutions Limited
The current release schedule is Wednesdays @ 7am during term time (approx. 2-3 per month).
The Governors' Podcast defines its 'Seasons' by UK academic years (September to July) and the episodes are called ‘Agenda Items’.
Artwork by Onevma Limited
Produced by Onevma Productions
Theme Music by Hertz Beats, UK Producer