Agenda Item 28 - Tick Tock Goes The Boardroom Clock | #TheGovernorsPodcast
For today's Single Item Agenda (episode) we discuss;
- The Schedule of Meeting Dates and Times - From Meetings During School Day To Evenings After The Standard Work Hours
- Do Meeting Times, Location and Durations Create Barriers For Entry, Retention and/or Progression?
- Implementing Reviews For A Holistic View Of The Governing Board(s)
- How Do Companies and Organisations Handle Their Employees’ Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Commitments
- Our Boards Are Strategic Not Static, So Be Mindful Of What’s The Best Approach and Practice For The Governors / Trustees In Your Governance Space
Thank you for tuning into our show. We appreciate you, our listeners.
Please rate, review and subscribe to our podcast.
Open Events for Diversifying your Governing Boards - https://event.webinarjam.com/register/16/lg8wyiv
National Association of Schools and College Clerks (NASCC) - https://www.nascc.co.uk/
National Black Governors Network (NBGN) - https://nbgn.co.uk/
CONNECT WITH US
Sharon Warmington (School Governor; Professional Clerk; Qualified Corporate Governance Practitioner)
Olivia D Hinds (Committee Chair for Teaching and Learning; Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Link Governor)
The Governors' Podcast (TGP) is a brand of Education Governance Solutions @Limited
TGP is sponsored by GovernorHub and The Key for School Governors
Current release schedule: Term time Wednesdays @ 7am (approx. 1-2 per month).
TGP defines its 'Seasons' by UK academic years (September to July) and episodes are called ‘Agenda Items’.
Artwork and Production - Onevma Limited
Theme Music - Hertz Beats, UK Producer