Aging Parents | CarSmart Edition - 506
In this CarSmart Edition, Chalene talks about the weird reality of parents aging. They raised us and always seemed invincible. And yet, one day, the roles become reversed. All of a sudden, we, the kids, might have to take care of mom and dad. Today, Chalene shares how having declining parents can make us re-evaluate our own lives. She’ll also open up publicly — for the first time ever — about a personal family matter.
Links from today’s episode:
- Leave Chalene a Voicemail if you would like to share how your aging parents have touched or impacted your life HERE
- Subscribe to Build Your Tribe!!!
- Hey Lynnette!!! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Get your free 7 day plan to lose Weight Fast
Stop dieting & start living: www.131Method.com
Get the 131 Book!!!
Here’s The System I Use Every Day to be More Organized & Crazy Productive: www.pushjournal.com
Sign Up For MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER and you'll get FREE tips on how to live a ridiculously amazing fun-filled life!
Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes!!!
Get episode show notes here: www.chalenejohnson.com/podcast
Connect with me on your fav social platform:
- SnapChat: ChaleneOfficial
- Facebook: www.Facebook.com/Chalene
- Instagram: www.Instagram.com/ChaleneJohnson
- Twitter: www.Twitter.com/ChaleneJohnson
- TikTok: @chaleneOfficial
Hey! Send me a tweet & tell me what you think about the show! (Use the Hashtag) #TheChaleneShow so I know you’re a homie!