Alcohol Dependency and Recovery. Why Sobriety Works Better For You than the Dark Side of Wine Mum Culture
My guest this week is Agata Connor a certified Sober Coach for women who want to permanently remove alcohol from their diet.
An ex-wine mum who is on a mission to share her story of alcohol abuse
Women's alcohol usage has increased markedly over the last 20 years and is often portrayed as glamourous and fun.
However, there is a dark side of the wine mum culture and alcohol can affect us on a physical, mental, and spiritual level.
In this episode, Agata and I openly and frankly talk about a topic that is often hard to discuss openly. We cover:
- her journey and why sobriety is better
- how do women fall into the trap of self-medicating with alcohol
- what usually prompts people to start reflecting on their drinking
- what are the challenges people face when they decide to stop drinking
- how she helps other women break free from the drinking culture.
You can connect with Agata Connor at firstname.lastname@example.org