Alisha Ramos, Founder of Girls Night In, talks Self Care, Career Changes, and Confidence
Alisha Ramos, Founder and CEO of Girls Night In, and self proclaimed indoor kid/introvert, joins us to share her journey to create her company and the ways her business has changed as it grows. We talk about starting and scaling a business, work/life balance, and its challenges as a female founder. We dish on our self care pet peeves (we all have them!), our definitions of self care, and what is next for GNI. We also talk of our love of a good newsletter and Alisha’s idea of the perfect night in.
- Girls’ Night In
- A Thing or Two from Claire & Erica
- What To Cook This Week from The New York Times
- Internet Brunch
- Mollie Chen’s newsletter
- The Broadsheet
- The Ann Friedman Weekly
- Mary Laura Phillpott’s newsletter
- Jasmine Guillory’s newsletter
- The Stripe Newsletter (Subscribe at bottom)
- Five Smart Reads newsletter from Hitha Palepu
- Chips + Dips Newsletter
- @marysummershafner // @laviestylehouse
- He Started It by Samantha Downing
- The Glass Hotel by Emily St. John Mandel
- Beach Read by Emily Henry
- Untamed by Glennon Doyle
- If I Never Met You by Mhairi McFarlane
March Book Club Book:
- Book of the Month: Go to bookofthemonth.com and sign up using code BOP10 and get any book for $10!
- LOLA: Take 30% off your first month subscription - mylola.com and enter code BOP30 at checkout.
Join our FB group for amazing book recs & more!