All The Balls, New Beginnings, Same Queens (W/ Mijon Zulu, Nick Probst, Joel Correa, & 5=10)
Happy NYC Pride! Post-COVID anxiety is real, but we are living our best lives and getting back into the swing of things! With the premier of All Stars season six and a new episode of España, keeping up with all this Drag Race is like a full-time job! Luckily, we’ve got some incredible guests to help us out. This week, we’re joined by Joel Correa, a fabulous makeup artist, and Doug Morris, director of PR and marketing at 5equals10, an amazing queer-owned business selling underwear and athleisure (for 50% off new arrival merchandise, use code HUNTYS50). Joel talks about his favorite queer spaces in Philedelphia: Woody’s, Voyeur, and Tabu; and Mijon and Doug sing praises for the Gotham Volleyball League.
On the pod:
- Rupaul’s Drag Race All Stars season 6, episode 1, “All Star Variety Extravaganza”
- Wait...what are the rules of All Stars again?
- Jan’s year-long blackout
- We are loving Ra’Jah O’Hara’s new peaceful and joyful aura
- Drag Race doesn’t have to be mean-spirited!
- Yara Sofia is so fun, we would watch her do anything
- Rupaul’s Drag Race All Stars season 6, episode 2, “The Blue Ball”
- Scarlet Envy is killing it on every runway
- Can we talk about how perfect Sonique Kylie Love’s denim look was?
- Yara’s plummet to the bottom
- Serena ChaCha needs to humble herself!
- Jiggly Caliente has touched hearts and minds with her story
- Drag Race España episode 4, “Snatch Game”
- The queens look like they are having so much fun!
- Dovima is finally opening up
- Pupi Poisson is hilarious and absolutely slayed the reading challenge
- Supremme is so kind and loving to the queens
- Are Hugáceo’s days numbered?
- Why we’re team Carmen Farala
- Killer Queen does it all!
- Pupi Poisson is a star!!
About our guests:
Joel Correa is a Queer Creative hailing from Philadelphia, PA. He fuses his passion and love for music, fashion, comedy, and makeup to deliver uplifting and empowering messages to his audience. He has worked with the likes of Milk Makeup, Colourpop, and Morphe just to name a few!
Doug Morris is the director of PR and marketing at 5=TEN. Their story is quite simple: Five individuals started this company with the sole purpose of creating better underwear for all men and they now expanded to women’s athleisure. They also want to make a difference in the world, so every purchase earns at least a 10% donation for the charity of your choice, at no extra cost to you. Combining premium products with philanthropy is in our DNA and how 5=TEN was created.
Try out 5=TEN today with our exclusive Hunty discount: HUNTYS50
Receive 50% off New Arrival Merchandise only.
Valid through July 31, 2021
Facebook: Joel Correa
Youtube: Joel Correa
Youtube: Five Equals Ten
FOLLOW THE HUNTYS
Whispering Huntys is an Apocalypse Podcast Network Podcast.
Sign up to our Listserv: http://eepurl.com/hfnySr