All about OKRs with Manage Better
OKRs entered the business lexicon with the publication of Measure What Matters by John Doerr. Many small and large companies have now adopted OKRs and are achieving their objectives.
I spoke to three of India's top minds on OKRs - Vaidyanathan of OKR Stars, Sienam of OKR Edge, and Senthil of Profit Co on my LinkedIn and YouTube show - Manage Better.
The show had over 1000 registrations/subscriptions and was my most watched show till date.
A quick summary:
1. OKRs are a management method to help teams and companies achieve their objectives.
2. Key results are the 'how much' that was missing in earlier approaches that focus mainly on the 'how'.
3. Spreadsheets are not enough to track objectives and key results.
4. Alignment is the superpower of OKRs
5. While a tool/software is very important, a Coach is critical for the execution of OKRs.
For more on the above and many more gems check the entire video on YouTube at https://youtu.be/Van1EIh14Z4
All archives on www.ManageBetter.in