Alternative Education and Travel With Blake Boles
Today's interview might make you question everything all over again.
My friend Blake Boles returns to the show to talk about alternative education, one of the big perks of travel, advice around making an impact on the world with your work, why making things an adventure for yourself is so important, how the “moment” of a place determines your travel experience, a great long term strategy for making things happen, and so much more.
Blake is an advocate for alternative education and he has authored several books, including a new one called, “Why Are You Still Sending Your Kids To School,” which makes the case for helping kids leave school, chart their own paths, and prepare for adulthood at their own pace.
Tune In To Learn:
- 14:33 Educated Facts About The Current State Of Home Schooling
- 17:16 Biggest Myths and Stereotypes Around Alternative Education
- 24:51 Future Trends Of The World And Why To Consider Alternative Education
- 35:13 The Real Reason Schools Exist
- 39:07 What Is Appropriate Stress When It Comes To Travel
- 46:49 Curiosity Is Palpable
- 50:24 Wise Bit Of Travel Advice And Thinking
- 51:53 How To Make An Impact With Your Work
- 53:36 Advice To Crowdfund A Special Project
- 55:59 The Moment Of A Place
- 1:03:03 Is The Nomad Life For You
- And so much more