Always Busy and Don't Have Time For Yourself? Here's The Sneaky Reason Why You Might Be (Unconsciously) Afraid of Slowing Down
I'm willing to bet that if you're reading this, you're a busy person.
Between work, home, family, health and relationships, there never seems to be enough hours in the day to get what we want done
And yet, what if I told you many of us are actually ADDICTED to being busy?
And that a simple Italian phrase can be the key to transforming our vitality, productivity and psychological well-being
If you can't remember when you last had time for yourself, this episode was made for YOU
In this episode, you will be able to:
- Understand the root cause of why you might be addicted to being busy—and what to do about it instead
- Give yourself permission to rest and why it's vital to creating the life you desire
- Delve into the art of breaking free from the busyness trap by emphasizing mindfulness and rejuvenation.
- Harness stillness as an invaluable resource for energy, motivation and drive
- Appreciate the distinct approaches to leisure and downtime across different cultures
- Adopt ways to navigate uncertain times through heightened gratitude and proactive measures
- Recognize the value of investing in yourself for maximizing life satisfaction and fulfillment
If you're tired of being so busy you can't even remember the last time you felt relaxed, then allow me to show you how good life can get when you get out of your own way and invest in your future. Click here to book a pro bono call to receive personalized one on one coaching that helps you discover the answers within
Enjoyed this episode?
Leave us a review and rating here and SHARE with a friend!
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on LinkedIn