Amazing Skull Massage for a Deep Restful Sleep
In this podcast, I want to share with you a really simple massage technique. This skull massage is unlike anything you’ve probably seen on the internet before, and I’m going to show you how to do it step-by-step.
This is a skull massage for deep relaxation that will help a person get restful sleep. This relaxing head massage helps melt away stress and promotes sleep by working the sagittal suture.
• You can’t do this massage to yourself because you need to be fully relaxed.
• You shouldn’t do this massage to someone that has been hit on top of the head because you don’t want to press an old injury.
How to skull massage:
• Place your palm lightly on the person’s forehead to stabilize their head.
• Looking at the top of the head, with slight pressure, press your thumb at the bottom of the sagittal suture.
• Using traction, slowly work your way forward up the head continuing to press your thumb along the sagittal suture very carefully.
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, 51 years of age is a chiropractor who specializes in weight loss through nutritional & natural methods. His private practice is located in Alexandria, Virginia. His clients include senior officials in the U.S. government & the Justice Department, ambassadors, medical doctors, high-level executives of prominent corporations, scientists, engineers, professors, and other clients from all walks of life. He is the author of The 7 Principles of Fat Burning.
DR. BERG'S VIDEO BLOG: https://www.drberg.com/blog?utm_source=Podcast&utm_medium=Post&utm_campaign=Daily%20Post
DR. BERG'S HEALTH COACHING TRAINING: https://www.drberg.com/weight-loss-coach?utm_source=Podcast&utm_medium=Post&utm_campaign=Daily%20Post