Amy Albright, DACM - Cultivating Intuition: Ways to Navigate Life, Business, & Healing
This episode is a replay from our 2022 Virtual Summit, where special guest Dr. Amy Albright shares about the interplay between psychedelics and intuition.
Dr. Amy Albright is a new sort of oracle. She stands rooted in logic-based, science-driven work and can also see into the worlds beyond. With offerings ranging from neurofeedback, intensive retreats to advanced coaching of visionaries and changemakers, to an upcoming launch of her mystery school, Dr. Amy Albright has worked for two decades with high caliber individuals to change lives and scale businesses in powerful and integrated ways. At the core of all of her offerings is her practical and science-based approach to intuition, which she both lives by and teaches.
Amy is a Core Faculty in Third Wave’s Coaching Certification Program.
In this episode, Dr. Albright leads a guided meditation to cultivate intuition, shares wisdom from her own practice with intuition and psychedelics, and finally, answers questions from the Virtual Summit audience.
Find episode links, summary, and transcript here.
- Dr. Albright offers a guided meditation on the body, energy and breath
- Defining intuition—our “natural state”
- How intuition applies to a coaching practice
- Dr. Albright’s 4 key elements to increasing the skill of intuition
- How intuition can be woven into psychedelic journeys and integration
- How intuition plays into peak performance
- Dr. Albright’s practice using plant medicine to cultivate intuition. Lastly, her vision of the future of coaching and intuition
- Dr. Albright’s Website
- Holon Experience by Dr. Albright & Dr. Drew Pierson
- Ben Greenfield (Episode 55)
These show links may contain affiliate links. Third Wave receives a small percentage of the product price if you purchase through the above affiliate links.