An actual Mac virus, and 1 in 142 passwords is "123456"
While there is plenty of malware that affects the Mac, actual viruses are rare; but new malware has been found that does meet that description. We talk about how 1 in 142 passwords is "123456," and we have a special announcement about new Intego software.
- Announcing Intego Antivirus for Windows
- Download a FREE trial of Intego Antivirus for Windows
- Buy Intego Antivirus for Windows at a Special Discount
- Update on EvilQuest (ThiefQuest)
- EvilQuest file decryptor - free utility
- Reddit to Release Fix for iOS App to Remove Clipboard Copying Behavior
- LinkedIn Says iOS App Reading Clipboard With Every Keystroke is a Bug, Fix Coming
- Intel Announces Thunderbolt 4 for PC's and Macs this Fall Supporting Two 4K Displays or one 8K Display for Pros
- Apple promises to support Thunderbolt on its new ARM Macs
- One out of every 142 passwords is '123456'
Intego Mac Premium Bundle X9 is the ultimate protection and utility suite for your Mac. Download a free trial now at intego.com. First-time buyers can save 40% by using coupon code PODCAST20 at checkout.