An insider tip for selling your video production business. EP #218 - David Jenyns
FACT: every business owner wants more freedom, more time, and more money.
Another Fact: as a business owner, there's really only one way to achieve that, and that's what Den talks about with today's special guest Dave Jenyns.
Dave is the author of the highly acclaimed business book titled SYSTEMology and... one helluva sharp businessman. In this episode, Den gets Dave to spill the beans on how he managed to create more freedom, time, and money with his video production business. Dave believes any business owner can do the same by following a few basic steps.
Here's a sneak peek at what you'll hear:
- How does a guy who's clueless about all things video production successfully build and sell a video production business? Well, Dave Jenyns did just that, and he reveals how he did it at 1:00
- Proof that technicians are highly overrated when it comes to running a successful business. - 1:25
- An insider tip for selling your video production business, or any business, for that matter. (Once a would-be buyer sees that your business has what's mentioned at 2:00 , you can bet your sweet bippy their greed glands will start secreting.)
- Two business "bottlenecks" Den's identified in almost every video production owner's business he's coached. - 4:20
- How to systematize your way to more freedom, more time, and more money. - 7:00
- You don't need to systematize your video business if your business only has a small team, a tiny setup, and a turnover of less than $250,000, right? Wrong, wrong, and WRONG! Listen up at 8:00
- The lazy man's way of systematizing a business. - 9:30
- Den's fiendishly clever (and simple) business systematization tips. - 11:45
- Dave's dirty little secret to systematizing as video production business. - 12:40
- The “80/20 rule” applied to business systematization. - 15:00
- A completely counterintuitive way business owners can ratchet up their creativity, reduce stress levels, and boost their IQ. - 24:00
- How NOT to create business systems. Sadly, this is how most business owners go about it. - 27:00
Support the show (https://www.denlennie.com/free-training)