An introduction to Twilio | On .NET
Twilio enables developers to add rich communication features to their applications via HTTP APIs that can be used with any programming language.
In this episode, Cecil is joined by Twilio Dev Evangelist Corey Weathers. Corey shows us how to get setup with Twilio and their NuGet package in an existing ASP.NET Core application.
- [01:02 ] - What is Twilio?
- [03:08 ] - Enhancing Contoso Crafts with Twilio
- [04:54 ] - Getting setup with Twilio in ASP.NET Core
- [13:10 ] - Inspecting the TwilioClient code
- [18:25 ] - Learning resources
- Twilio Quest
- Getting Started with ASP.NET Core Razor Pages
- Get started with a free Twilio account
- How to use Twilio for voice and SMS capabilities from Azure