Andrea Ghoneim: Learn transversal skills through portfolios
Dr Andrea Ghoneim is eDeveloper - Digital Teaching Services at Wirtschaftsuniversität Wien (Vienna University of Economics and Business). She has gained extensive experience using and researching portfolios through her participation in EU-funded projects, in particular EUfolio, Europortfolio, and ATS 2020 when she worked at Donau-Universität Krems (Danube University Krems). Recently, she co-edited a white paper on assessment strategies, in which portfolios featured.
Andrea takes us back to these projects, their aims, their approach, and what the benefits of using portfolios were.
Connect with Andrea
- Andrea's research publications
- ATS 2020 project website and ATS 2020 resource website
- ATS 2020: Tools and technology for assessment of transversal skills (Andrea's work pacakge)
- BeInSpired: Video about ATS2020
- 'EUfolio: A classroom ePortfolio pilot project', book chapter by Ben Murray and Sinéad Tuohy
- White paper 'Digital Assessment in Higher Education: Perspectives of a European Community of Practice'
Click through to the episode notes for the transcript.