Answers on PCOS, Vertigo, and Chronic Infection Testing
Today we will cover listener questions, including…
- What should I do if I think my supplements for hormone balance are causing depression?
- Is there a connection between vertigo and SIBO?
- If I see giardia on a patient's GI MAP test, is it worth targeting and treating separate from other gut issues?
- Where in your hierarchy would you test for chronic infections and viruses like Lyme, herpes virus, and Epstein Barr?
- Should urine mycotoxin tests be provoked or unprovoked? I'm hearing mixed messages in the field.
- Is there a risk to staying on a low FODMAP diet for longer than 3-6 months?
- Is it ok to eat nutritional yeast?
- How should I protect my gut before, during, and after taking an antibiotic?
My book Healthy Gut, Healthy You is available at https://drruscio.com/getgutbook/
If you're in need of clinical support, please visit https://austinfm.com/
Looking for more? Check out https://drruscio.com/resources