Antifragile leadership in action with Bettina Stern | Leadership Insight
In this episode of Partnering Leadership, Mahan Tavakoli speaks with Bettina Stern, co-founder of Chaia Tacos. Bettina shares her experience leading a business through crisis and her plans for growing Chaia Tacos nationally.
- Bettina Stern shares how she and Suzanne Simon started Chaia Tacos through a mutual love for food
- Bettina Stern talks about the local food business scene and getting support from the Washington DC community
- How Bettina Stern and Suzanne Simon did not let a skeptic stop their aspirations.
- How Bettina and Suzanne have led Chaia Tacos through the pandemic
- Using the crisis to become antifragile
- Bettina Stern’s future plans of growing Chaia Tacos
Also mentioned in this episode:
Nassim Nicholas Taleb, author of “Antifragile: Things That Gain from Disorder”
Brett Schulman, Co-Founder and Chief Executive of Cava Group
Connect with Bettina Stern
Connect with Mahan Tavakoli
More information and resources available at the Partnering Leadership Podcast website: