App Development & Wall St. Experience Translated to Blockchain
In this episode join me Cahill (sounds like K-Hill) as I chat with Eric & Ryan from Xsolus.
With a background in services and product development – app design, software development services etc. Xsolus has moved to developing an ecosystem of services and products for existing customers and new potential customers.
Here’s what they’re looking to do from a high level.
- Build an ecosystem of within the blockchain space
- Offer blockchain services for current and potential customers
- Build a cryptocurrency exchange
- Create a wallet to manage cryptocurrency
- Develop a blockchain based cryptocurrency payment solution for partners
- Leverage their skills and experience in software development to further enhance their incubator
It’s a lot, but from what we dive into, has been phased in with pieces.
In Part 1 – we cover the standard questions. Eric and Ryan explain why they’ve moved from strictly software and app development offerings to blockchain offerings. They come at things from a technical perspective – which is interesting when we talk about timing, team and traction.
In Part 2 (members only) – we cover my questions from reading the whitepaper and from our Part 1 discussion. As a non-technical guy with a base understanding of front-end web development I wanted to get into a few things that caught my attention. Here I ask questions such as:
- What platform are you building your blockchain on? How does this work?
- What is the exchange looking like – how far along is it?
- What is the GTM (Go To Market) strategy for each of the pieces they’re trying to launch?
- Is code released on Github? What is that frequency looking like?
- What have been some of the challenges moving forward and how is the team adjusting?
- and more…
I hope you enjoy the episode.
If you want to hear Part 2 of this episode and all the others I do – you can become a member here.
Bumo a blockchain ecosystem with Greg Boutin
Yesbit is a Bitcoin and Ethereum Derivatives Gaming Platform
Panel Discussion with IBM, Aion, Digital Bits
Metalyfe ICO - Blockchain Browser
Love Only ICO - Diamond Industry Transparency via Blockchain
Pinmo - Get Paid for Sharing Content
Fast Access Blockchain
VIS Chain - Quick Interview w CEO Alvin Zhao
Elastos Foundation - Quick Interview
Huobi - a Top 10 Cryptocurrency Exchange
Blocpal International - Quick 8-min Interview
Hut 8 with CEO Andrew Kiguel
Velocia ICO with Greg Boutin, COO
Yesbit and Linkcoin - with CEO Blues Qin
Bloomberg Intelligence with Mike McGlone
Inbetweenisode - With ICO Alerts
Mevu ICO With Co-Founders Kelvin & Tim
Image Protect ICO - Helping Content Creators Monetize Content
Mobile Gaming Where Developers & Gamers Get Compensated
Casino's, Gambling and Gaming on the Blockchain