Apple’s Big Event, Plus Is Corporate Debt at a Crisis Level?
Youngme, Felix, and Mihir share their reactions to Apple’s big event announcing the launch of its new TV+ service. They then discuss whether corporate debt levels are reaching crisis potential.
Some recent picks:
- Station Eleven: A Novel (Emily St. John Mandel)
- How Finance Works (Mihir Desai)
- Netflix Subgenre Codes
- Bang Bar (New restaurant by David Chang)
- Games Magazine
- Museum of Failure
- Episode: “Aliy” from Losers (Netflix Series)
- Ash is Purest White (Movie)
- Dynasties (Nature Series)
- After Life (Netflix)
You can email your comments and ideas for future episodes to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can follow Youngme and Mihir on Twitter at: @YoungmeMoon and @DesaiMihirA.