Apple Watch and managing mental health with Alex Cox
9to5Mac Watch Time is a brand new seasonal podcast series hosted by Zac Hall. Over the next few months, we'll talk to real people about how the Apple Watch is affecting their lives.
In the third episode of our new Watch Time podcast, Zac is joined by Alex Cox of Cards Against Humanity plus several popular podcasts including Do By Friday, Roboism, and Two Headed Girl. The two talk about a range of personal experiences from sexuality and societal norms to mental health topics like anxiety and depression. Sprinkled throughout is how the Apple Watch can be a signal through those experiences.
9to5Mac Watch Time is available on Apple Podcasts, Overcast, and your favorite podcast player through RSS. Subscribe now to catch up with each episode and automatically hear new episodes as soon as they're released every two weeks from July through September.
Links discussed in this episode:
- Cards Against Humanity
- Roboism - relay.fm/roboism
- Do By Friday - dobyfriday.com
- Supercomputer - supercomputer.fm
- The Robot and the Unicorn - robotunicornfm.transistor.fm
- Two Headed Girl - twoheadedgirl.transistor.fm
- Do By Friday - Sentimental Purpose
- Blue's Clues & You!
- The journey continues: Apple Watch, positivity, and improving mental health - 9to5Mac
- 132. Kate Landau, 2:33 Marathoner
- Have an old Apple Watch? Here’s how to use it for sleep tracking - 9to5Mac
- Apple Watch credited with helping detect lung blood clot that otherwise ‘would have been fatal’ - 9to5Mac
- Just Press Record for Apple Watch
- Hands-on: 80+ watchOS 6 changes and features [Video] - 9to5Mac
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
Listen & Subscribe:
Enjoy the podcast?
Shop Apple at Amazon to support 9to5Mac Watch Time!