Apple Watch routines with David Sparks and Clayton Morris
David Sparks and Clayton Morris join Zac to talk about Activity Sharing Competitions, exercising as a family, HIIT workouts, interesting ways to capture ideas on the Apple Watch, and much more.
9to5Mac Watch Time is a seasonal podcast series hosted by Zac Hall. In this series, we talk to real people about how the Apple Watch is affecting their lives.
9to5Mac Watch Time is available on Apple Podcasts, Overcast, and your favorite podcast player through RSS. Subscribe now to catch up with each episode and automatically hear new episodes as soon as they’re released every two weeks during season one.
Links discussed in this episode:
- Share your Activity and compete with friends with your Apple Watch
- Workout types on Apple Watch
- Use the Dock on your Apple Watch
- OrangeTheory Fitness
- Shortcuts Field Guide
- Mac Power Users #447: Workflows with Zac Hall
- How to stop Now Playing and audio apps from automatically opening on Apple Watch
- Geneva Moon is a standalone Apple Watch app with an astronomically accurate lunar complication
- Investing in Real Estate podcast
- Morris Invest YouTube
- Subscribe, Rate, and Review!
Listen & Subscribe:
Enjoy the podcast?
Shop Apple at Amazon to support 9to5Mac Watch Time!