Are Humans Naturally Violent? A Scientist and a Teacher Debate
If you watch the news, read the paper, or just browse Twitter; you will undoubtedly find some coverage of protests, riots, crime, and other acts of violence. With all of the current tensions and issues in our country and decades long violence in other parts of the world, Lauren and I look to answer the question: are humans violent by nature? This topic will be broken up over two weeks. This week we discuss our thoughts and feelings based on anecdotal evidence and history while next week will be more research driven. We do not discuss any acts of violence in detail but we do make reference to violence as a whole. Use the links below to connect with us on social media and let us know your thoughts on the topic!
Link to Episode Transcript: https://www.justnascience.com/show-notes/episode-41-are-humans-violent-part-1
- You can support our show by becoming a Patreon member - your support helps keep our show ad-free.
- Want to interact with us live? Follow us on Twitch! Click here to watch our channel trailer.
- Visit our website for blog posts, YouTube videos, and more!
- Find us on social: @justnascience for Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
- Have a question, episode idea, or another business inquiry? Email us at: email@example.com
- Podcast theme song: Like an Idiot by Sven Karlsson
- Music licensed through Epidemic Sound
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/justnascience/support