Are Humans Naturally Violent? What the Research Says
Last episode Lauren and I discussed our thoughts on whether or not humans are naturally violent. We even shared some anecdotal evidence as well. This week, we see what the research and experts say. We discuss ideas from Enlightenment Era philosophers and research from anthropologists, and zoologists. Use the links below to connect with us on social media and let us know your thoughts on the topic!
Link to Episode Transcript: https://www.justnascience.com/show-notes/episode-42-are-humans-violent-part-2
- You can support our show by becoming a Patreon member - your support helps keep our show ad-free.
- Want to interact with us live? Follow us on Twitch! Click here to watch our channel trailer.
- Visit our website for blog posts, YouTube videos, and more!
- Find us on social: @justnascience for Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
- Have a question, episode idea, or another business inquiry? Email us at: email@example.com
- Podcast theme song: Like an Idiot by Sven Karlsson
- Music licensed through Epidemic Sound
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/justnascience/support