Are There Heavy Metals in Baby Food? This Might Surprise You
This is an odd episode for us. Normally, we debunk these types of videos but this time we're debunking something totally different. We're asking the question: is the FDA and food companies keeping us safe? There are videos of metals being in baby food that you can see with a magnet. There's also a report that baby food has high levels of heavy metals. Is there any truth to this and should parents (and soon to be parents) be worried?
- Check out our brand new merch and score some sweet Jerry swag!
- We're a Goodpods Guru in Science! Follow us on Goodpods for science podcast recommendations.
- You can support our show by becoming a Patreon member - your support helps keep our show ad-free.
- Want to interact with us live? Follow us on Twitch! Click here to watch our channel trailer.
- Visit our website for blog posts, YouTube videos, and more!
- Find us on social: @justnascience for Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
- Have a question, episode idea, or business inquiry? Email us at: email@example.com
- Podcast theme song: Like an Idiot by Sven Karlsson
- Music licensed through Epidemic Sound
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/justnascience/support