Are You Checking These 2 Critical Items In Your Duck Dog's Food?
We have a very special guest that I was very fortunate to meet. He's a veterinarian, Dr Tim Hunt.
Now Dr Tim isn't your average vet he's also an avid outdoorsman who has competed in the Iditarod dog sledding competition. That combined with his experience as a veterinarian gives him a ton of expertise when it comes to diet and nutrition for your hunting partner.
And it's a topic we're going to be covering in today's podcast.
I want to thank each and everyone of you who took time out of your schedule to respond to our survey with questions to ask Dr Tim.
Here are a few highlights of my conversation with him...
- What to look for in a good dog food, including ingredients that give your hunting buddy improved stamina and faster recovery after a hunt.
- When to feed your dog on days you're going to be in the field.
- Grain free, the good, the bad and the ugly.
- The proper ratios of protein to ensure your hunting buddy stays healthy season after season.
- How to read between the lines and avoid confusing marketing lingo to ensure you're getting a truly healthy food.
- And a whole lot more
Honestly it's so jam-packed and full of juicy details it made me want to switch my dogs to a different food right away and I am!
If you have a hunting dog this interview is one you definitely don't want to miss. Make the arrangements, erase the distraction, grip your eyes and ears, and pay close attention...
Special thanks to Dr. Tim for the awesome info. If you wanna check out his sport dog inspired dog foods check him out at:
Plus you'll get an extra 30% off at checkout for being part of the Duck Hunting Fanatics community.
For more duck hunting tips, tricks, Free gear giveaways, and real-time boots on the ground migration reports go here to get on our notification list:
Visit us on Facebook, Youtube, and Instagram
Duck Hunting Fanatics FB
Duck Hunting Fanatics Youtube
Duck Hunting Fanatics Instagram