Are You More Concerned With Your FICO Score or Your Net Worth?
Dave Ramsey & Jade Warshaw answer your questions and discuss:
- "I'm in a lawsuit with cofounders of my company,"
- Getting out of upside down cars (and motorcycles),
- "Am I saving too much or should I enjoy my life more?"
- read more: Why You Need Some Fun Money in Your Budget,
- Things to do to create margin in your budget,
- "What should my net worth ratio be?"
- "Are we able retire now?"
- "Preparing for high interest rates on a home,"
- Covering an emergency while in debt,
- "Should I sell my house to pay of business debt?"
- "Should I use my gold & silver to pay off debt?"
- "When would you recommend bankruptcy?"
- "How do we set goals after paying off debt?"
Have a question for the show? Call 888-825-5225 Weekdays from 2-5pm ET
Support Our Sponsors:
EveryDollar, budget for the life you want today for free: Click Here
Want a plan for your money? Find out where to start: Click Here
Listen to all The Ramsey Network podcasts: Click Here
Interested in advertising on The Ramsey Show? Click Here
Learn more about your ad choices. https://www.megaphone.fm/adchoices