Are You Really OK? With Special Guest Debra Fileta | Ep. 471
“How are you doing?” We’re all so used to the quick, one-word answers to that question, but today, we’re going deeper. Debra Fileta is a much-loved repeat guest on the Awesome Marriage Podcast, and she has written a powerful new book, Are You Really OK?: Getting Real About Who You Are, How You’re Doing, and Why It Matters. We’re so happy to have her on today to get real about learning whether we are really doing ok, how to know if we are or not, and why it matters!
We pray this episode is helpful to you and your marriage.
Subscribe to Podcast Email to make sure you never miss an episode and get noteworthy quotes, resources, and more delivered straight to your inbox!
*Music for this podcast is created by Noah Copeland. Check him out here!
- One great step toward healing and growth is Debra’s book, Are You Really OK?
- Email Debra@truelovedates.com to get the “Pastor’s Guide To Navigating Mental Health” for free
- Follow Debra at @truelovedates on Instagram
- Visit True Love Dates for resources, great info and Debra’s awesome podcast series on mental health
- Want to make the most of summer fun in your marriage? Our new Summer Bucket List Date Design makes it super easy to plan a great date night!
- Our Questions To Help Your Spouse Open Up resource is designed to help grow the openness, communication and connection in your marriage
- Subscribe to Dr. Kim’s Daily One Thing email and get a reminder to do 1 simple thing to grow your marriage each day.
- Become a Marriage Changer and receive some sweet exclusive benefits. Learn more here!