Are You Tired Of Living From Crisis To Crisis?
Dave Ramsey & Jade Warshaw answer your questions and discuss:
- What to do about student loans payments resuming,
Check out the Ramsey Student Loan Hub for tips, tools, and the fastest way to pay off your student loans,
- "How can I get my law degree without loans?"
- "Should I be investing for retirement?"
- How to know how much money you need to retire,
- "Pay off my daughter's car that I co-signed?"
- "Should I sell my house now that my divorce is finalized?"
- "How do we budget to replace our busted HVAC?"
- "Should I convert my term life to a whole life policy?"
- "I'm nervous to take out a mortgage to buy our first home,"
- "Get a regular job or start my own law firm?"
- "How can I help my mom prepare for retirement?"
- "How aggressively should I pay off my house?"
- read more: How to Pay Off Your Mortgage Early,
- "I owe $223K on a business that failed."
Have a question for the show? Call 888-825-5225 Weekdays from 2-5pm ET
Support Our Sponsors:
- Christian Healthcare Ministries
- Churchill Mortgage
- Zander Insurance
- PODS Moving & Storage
EveryDollar, budget for the life you want today for free: Click Here
Enter The Ramsey Cash Giveaway for a chance to win $3,000! https://bit.ly/TRSCashGiveaway
Want a plan for your money? Find out where to start: Click Here
Listen to all The Ramsey Network podcasts: Click Here
Interested in advertising on The Ramsey Show? Click Here
Learn more about your ad choices. https://www.megaphone.fm/adchoices